IP Camera Software Setup
- How to register your IP camera
- How to secure you IP camera’s camsetup
- How to check if SD recording is active and its Storage status
- How to set up motion detection.
- How to set up Email Alarm Detection
- How to set up Video Quality Settings
- How to retrieve Video recordings from SD Card
- How to make adjustment on the Camera Settings
- How To Updating The Firmware Of IP Cameras
CCGN IP Live is a free mobile application for iPads, iPhones and Android devices. It is a completely cloud based application or viewer wherein customers can seamlessly see and manage their videos coming from their IP cameras by logging in their username and password details to access them.
Viewer-11 is a remote access software that enables authorized user to connect and control your IP camera system. This software is used on Windows PC to view security cameras, playback data anywhere, within or outside the network.
SNMP is a tool for monitoring the statuses of all CCGN devices such as IP cameras and NVR servers. With this online tool you can see whether the devices you have installed are working and online.